Port and Terminal Simulation Software
Port and terminal operations are a critical component of the global flow of goods and material. Investments in facilities and equipment are substantial. Moving cargo quickly and efficiently through a port can result in significant competitive advantage. Arena’s port and terminal simulation software has been proven on problems as small as a single dock operation all the way to problems as large as expanding the Panama canal. Regardless of the size of your port or terminal, Arena is the right solution to enhance your competitive advantage.
DFW Maintains Security Efficiency During Expansion Project with Arena
Planning for Expansion in the Panama Canal
Logistics Modeling Uncovers Impact of Changing Barge-Dock Operations
Paper Company Improves Shipping Efficiency with Logistics Simulation
Easy-to-Build Port and Terminal Process Flow
- Arena utilizes a modeling methodology that enables you to build a port or terminal process flow in a fast, intuitive and easy-to-learn manner.
- Arena’s drag and drop elements and structures allow you build simulations and visualize results with engaging 2D and 3D animation capabilities that do not require programming assistance.
Dashboards for Port and Terminal Optimization
- Arena’s built-in dynamic dashboards provide the model analysis you need to facilitate Port and Terminal optimization.
- Within Arena you can build customized displays of the model information to enable you to better understand what is happening in your network.
- Evaluate loading and unloading methods
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations
- Determine facility size requirements
- Evaluate alternative capacities and schedules
- Determine the best location for warehousing or other facilities
- Determine warehouse capacity requirements
- Determine labor requirements