Government and Military Simulation Software
Arena is utilized by government agencies, military and defense organizations around the world to better plan policies, processes and operations. Arena’s what-if scenario capabilities enable these organizations to evaluate options and choose the best course of action based upon the results. Typical issues addressed with Arena are as follows:
- Emergency Planning
- Staffing Requirements and Forecasting
- Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Supply Chain Management
- Policy Simulation and Outcome Analysis
Arena’s wide-ranging capabilities make it a great solution for the wide range of challenges facing governments and defense industries.
Improve Personnel Training Procedures
Equipment Readiness and Availability
Hospital Emergency Response Simulation
Cyber Security Simulation
Public Health Emergency Response Simulation
No Programming Required
- Build a simulation of your operations in a fast, intuitive and easy-to-learn manner.
- Drag and drop elements and structures allow you build simulations and visualize results.
- Engaging 2D and 3D animation capabilities that do not require programming assistance.
- Built-in dynamic dashboards provide the quick model analysis you need.
- Build customized displays of the model information to enable you to better understand what is happening in your process.
- Enhance Operational Planning
- Improve Resource Readiness
- Develop Emergency Response Plans
- Evaluate dispatching rules
- Identify risks and bottlenecks in the supply chain