Mining Simulation Software
Mining is a complex business. It is very process/capital intensive and significantly impacted by external factors like commodity prices and weather. Usage of water and energy are also key factors impacting today’s mining operations.
Arena mining simulation software enables mining companies to evaluate changes to their mining operations and evaluate the impact of external factors like weather and commodity prices. Arena has enabled mining companies to reduce capital expenditures by 10-20% and get more out of their existing mining assets and resources.
Optimizing Pit to Port Logistics
Evaluate Transport Options
Smelting Plant Optimization
Scheduling & Planning with Mine Models
By Geoff Gray
The mining of minerals and coal have been cyclic industries for over a century with global periods of boom and bust. During the last 5 years a number of factors have combined to change the dynamics within the industry. The end result has been significant downward pressure on product pricing. The end result is that volume alone is no longer a sure route to profit.
Easy-to-Build Mining Process Flow
- Build a mining process flow in a fast, intuitive and easy-to-learn manner.
- Drag and drop elements and structures allow you build simulations and visualize results.
- Engaging 2D and 3D animation capabilities that do not require programming assistance.
Dashboards for Mine Modeling
- Built-in dynamic dashboards provide the quick model analysis you need.
- Build customized displays of the model information to enable you to better understand what is happening in your process.
- Reduce Water/Energy Consumption
- Optimize Planning and Scheduling
- Determine Size/Capacity of Conveyors
- Evaluate Asset Management Strategies