Packaging Simulation Software
Design your packaging system correctly the first time including conveyor lengths, accumulation sizing and sensor positions. Arena packaging simulation software enables you to model and predict system performance based on key metrics such as throughput, utilization, blockages/starvations and effective run rates.
PepsiAmericas Saves $150,000, Reduces Downtime, and Optimizes Efficiency with Arena
Ore Conveyor Mining Simulation
Automobile Assembly Line Simulation
By Jon Santavy, Arena International Partner Manager
In the past, packaging lines were limited by complex changeovers and limited flexibility. But with new technology, companies are able to increase production rates, enhance flexibility and decrease system maintenance. Rockwell Automation is driving this advancement with new products like iTrack and MagneMotion. With these improvements in technology comes an even greater opportunity for simulation to help companies understand the value and implications of these advances.
Easy-to-Build Packaging Process Flow
- Build a packaging process flow in a fast, intuitive and easy-to-learn manner.
- Drag and drop elements and structures allow you build simulations and visualize results.
- Engaging 2D and 3D animation capabilities that do not require programming assistance.
Dashboards for Packaging Optimization
- Built-in dynamic dashboards provide the model analysis you need to facilitate packaging optimization.
- Build customized displays of the model information to enable you to better understand what is happening in your process.
- Increased throughput
- Eliminate Blockages/Starvations
- Optimize Equipment Utilization
- Test new process configurations before implementing in the plant.